Friday, January 23, 2009

Double Flashback Friday

just posted my Monday's Mantra yesterday so please take a second and read that too while you're here.

While looking thourgh some pictures to choose what I wanted my Flashback Friday to be about I came across this picture...



It made me smile...for alot of reasons. So I went through the pictures of our wedding and the closest thing I could find is a yet unseen by anyone but me and Jacob picture...

I have never shared this picture before because it looks like the spire is coming out of my head and my teeth look funny but my point for posting both flashback pictures are these:

- I love the Los Angeles Temple, it's where my parent's got married in 1977 and where Jacob and I married 27 years later.

- I'm thankful for the examples set by so many of my family about how important marriage is - even when it's hard it can be rewarding - see link here -



and ps... while watching 90210 the other night (sshhh... don't tell people I watch that!) they panned over the Los Angeles temple at night with the Angel Moroni on top and I was just so excited!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw that too... It made me smile :)

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

I won't tell anybody if you don't tell anyone that I watch it too. I LOVE NETFLIX!!!!

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Which episode?

Unknown said...

it was the new 90210....