Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nothing to Report

January has been pretty slow... there might be some good pictures coming around later today. We are taking Kira to a bounce house party so hopefully we'll get something good.
Kira has been growing like a weed and is in the process of cutting some new teeth so needless to say Kira and I don't get a full nights sleep which in turn makes us both grumpy. Not a great combination for Jacob.
We have gone to the park a couple times a week and instead of enjoying the slides, Kira spends most of her time "Doing the stairs" as I like to call it. UP the stairs, then Down the stairs, then back UP the stairs... you get the picture. Anyway, I thought I would post a couple of pictures we have for the month...

Kira- enjoying her stuffed shells


She really likes the camera - she know how to toggle between the pictures already. she scratched her eye falling down the hill at the park.... couldn't see it the next day at all... oh to have baby skin!


So I wanted to see what would happen if I put Kira's hair up in pig-tails..... this is what I got... this is the back shot...

This is the front... party in the back... business in the front!
'Til next time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well cant wait to see you gals in feb... I am really excited...

Shelly said...

LOL, party in the back. She looks good with her hair did.

Andrea said...

She is too cute. I'm just barely finding your blog again!