Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Uncle Butt got Married!!




Uncle Butt and his love Amy Browne got married on a stormy day in October 2010. Love was felt all around and the stormy cool air felt warm with all the love that radiated off of the two of them...... a little mushy.. yeah but it was such a great day!


This was my first sealing since ours almost 6 years ago and I love all the things the sealer (the guy who married them in the temple) said. It was so nice to be reminded of the things we can do to make our own marriages strong... simple things like putting your spouse first. Not to lose yourself in your marriage but by putting your spouse and their needs first we can grow as individuals and as couples.



After the sealing and the pictures, we joined Brett and Amy for a scumptios lunch at an Itilian place in Henderson.


The Monday and Tuesday before Brett took over my kitchen to make his wedding cheesecakes. There were beautiful and tasted great! Kira had a TON of fun cookin' with her uncle.


She got to help him butter the cheesecake pans and she had more fun when she got to eat the butter off her hands...... ew!



While at the resturant, we got some family pictures done by the cool photographer Korie.... I'm so excited to have these... with Jacob taking pictures like he does we don't get a lot of family pictures cause he's usually behind the camera... so I LOVE these!





SO we are so HAPPY that Brett got married and that we have a new sister!

3 comments:

Cherish said...

He made his OWN birthday cheesecakes? And I thought my family was going to strangle me for how much I did for my own wedding.

Jo said...

I can't believe Brett is all grown up and married! they look so happy. tell him congratulations from me xx
ps, love that kira calls him uncle butt!

Unknown said...

So much fun... Cute pictures... i love the one where Kira is helping her Uncle Butt... That was a fun day...