Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cousins

I have said this before but one of the things I love most about being part of a good sized family is that Kira has cousins... and she has a lot of them! I didn't have cousins growing up not really. Had some step-cousins who were fun but we didn't get to see them much and then no other cousins until I was 17. So the 3 cousins I do have are more like nieces and nephews. On the Anderson side she is number 7 of 8 so far and on the Winfrey side she is 3 of 4. She has 3 cousins that are less than a year difference in age, two who are a bit older and 1 who is 9 months younger.


She loves all of her cousins but is great friends with her cousin Mikey who is 5 months older and she is close to her cousin Corrinne (Rinny) who is 9 months younger.

Recently with the wedding and some other things thing going she has been able to see alot of her cousins. And I got lucky with some camera shots! Uncle Wade brought Rinny and Garrett with him up to Utah and stopped her on Sunday and I got these fun pictures.



You know how kids are, one thinks something is fun and the othersw join in. Rinny thought it would be fun to play in the tub so Garrett and joined her....



....and made silly faces


and other silly faces



Then on Tuesday as Wade was coming back through town they stopped in Vegas again so we could go see the Lions and the MGM. A popular stop for us, I have showed you pictures of this before but this time was different, this time we got to see some cubs... Not itty bitty cubs but cubs all the same AND we got to see them play!!!



I had a great video of the lions playing but google reader is taking FOREVER, so I'll try again later!

I got these on the way back to the car.... aren't they too cute?!




Makes me wish I had cousins........ we sure are thankful for them!


1 comment:

The Reinerts said...

Those are such adorable pictures!!!! Cousins are super fun!