Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Walk About

You probably can't tell by looking at me but I try to walk every week day. I don't get to do it everyday BUT like I said, I try most days and today was no exception. What makes today special is that Kira asked to bring my camera along. Now, i don't normally like her to use my camera. We got a good deal on it but I still don't like the idea of it breaking... so I told her she could use it IF she kept it around her neck. She agreed, so I made a make-shift necklace for her and off we went. Kira usually talks almost the WHOLE WAY...sometimes she sings, usually the ABC's or some not quite right version of "Give Said the Little Stream" or You are my sunshine....but today she took pictures... and I'm going to share them with you...





On the way down.


On the way out.



Her very first pair of Chuck Taylors.....


Her steering wheel... she does drive sometimes too



Walking down Patrick

I'm not sure these walks are really helping me.... but even if they don't.... I'm glad that I do it everyday... cause I get to spend time with my Boppa and THAT IS DEFINITLY ACCOMPLISHING SOMETHING!!!


2 comments:

Shelly said...

Of course, my fave is the picture of her first Chucks. Now I want her to take pics everyday for you to post!!

Unknown said...

Shes takes tons of pictures at home.. that what most of Jacob's profiles pictures are ... her pictures.
Maybe I'll scare one together and let you see them.