Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just saying .....

SO I have been enjoying Project Runway since it changed over to Lifetime. I had heard a lot about it and wished that I had Bravo... now it's on Lifetime and even though some people don't like it as well since it's move, it's fun!


BUT this season I'm annoyed by Heidi Klum's contradictory fashion sense. She's judging people's designs and clothes with this haircut......

And EVERYTIME I SEE IT I THINK ABOUT THIS ......

Now, I realize I have as much fashion sense as ...... well.... a 60 year old Mormon Woman BUT REALLY HEIDI? The Dorthy Hammell, Toni Tennille Haircut has .. GOT... TO ....GO!!!
...just sayin'



3 comments:

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

So agree with you about that hair cut...don't know what's she's thinking.

But I love watching Project Runway. Go Mondo!!!

Kim said...

Ha ha ha! I hate her haircut! She always looks so pretty with it pulled back! Frank HATES project runway...I think it's funny that I make him suffer through it once a week. Love that show!

Unknown said...

Well, it's very cute that he watches it with you Kim. Jacob watches it with me too but since I started school he only has to sit through 15 minutes of it until I leave.