Friday, April 30, 2010

Flashback Friday

Haven't done this in a while......but i wanted to post these "old" pictures. These are from a trip I took to England in 2000. My friend Korie went with me, my mother, my grandmother, my sister and my sister's friend.
The 5th person in the big group is my best friend Jo who lives in England.
These were taken in Windsor England, we went to go see the castle, but the castle was closed that day due to the Queen being in residence and her cousin the Queen of Sweden or something came for a visit. We did however get to see a cool parade.
I just watched the video of this trip the other day and had so much fun!!! and some tears (my grandma passed 3 years later) These just bring a smile to my face. Hope you enjoy them too.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing those photos:) It was a great time... And when you text me about the video that you were watching that it made me think of Doing my Flashback Friday about the trip and our interesting moments... Random things Korie shouts out...

Michelle said...

No worries, I am not mad about what you wrote. I am actually grateful!! Thank you for thinking about me!!