Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kira at the Car Wash and the rest of our Friday

So the other day before picking up Auntie M and my cousin Amy from the airport I had a little time to kill. I was out way before I needed to be because I thought I had Visiting Teaching at 10 am, drove by; my companion wasn't there. So I knew it wasn't time yet. Stopped by again at 10:30... guessed I had the day wrong. So I decided instead of going home for 10 minutes I would go fill up the car and get a car wash before heading to the airport. Kira was good with the gas, it's no problem and I make faces and play games with her while the gas is filling up but as soon as she saw that we were driving up to the car wash, she put her hands over her eyes and got REALLY Quiet.
She started whimpering and I felt so bad for her. BUT I had already spent 6 bucks to get the car washed so I offered for her to come and sit in my lap....





My poor girl. As the car wash went on I explained to her all the noises and what was going on and how the car needs a bath just like she did. Once I broke it down for her she was ok and went back to her car seat.
She was very excited for our next location.... the AIRPORT! She LOVES the airport! There we picked my Auntie M and my cousin Amy and did girly stuff! We had lunch and went window shopping and went to see the Lions at the MGM (where they were staying)



That's one of the great things about Vegas, people come to stay or visit for something else and I get to see them! So great to see Auntie M and Amy!

No comments: