Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kira's Update and Kitchen

I feel that with my activity on Facebook you guys are getting double doses of pictures and stuff... so I thought I would give you guys a quick update and post some pictures and then decide if the blog is worth continuing....

Kira has been both a ball of fun AND a ball of trouble. She is talking like crazy, some of her words are R rated but she's trying and other than turning red at the store sometimes, I'm just glad that she's wanting to communicate.

Let's see, she is a very helpful girl. She actually gets mad if I empty the dishwasher on my own. She sets the table most nights and knows right where her hamper is when she is changed from pjs to clothes or vice-versa. She is not so afraid of people she doesn't see often, which is nice, Wade actually watched her for me when I hit the Zumba class last month with Sabrina. It was nice to be able to get away for an hour.

She's doing ok in nursery at church. Jacob stays with her often... not always having to do with Kira, sometimes there are just not enough leaders to take care of the 14 or 15 or 18 kids all under 3.

She's gotten over her stomach bug and is eatting a lot better. The other day, she helped me make macaroni and cheese for lunch. It was fun to be able to get her so involved. As far as potty training is going, we have sort of left it for the moment. I thought she was a little young, but wanted to see where she was with it....

Here are some pictures of Kira and the kitchen she got for her birthday. Sorry for the repeat, but we have been camera deficient lately. Jake takes his camera to work and the two I have don't always work.... I broke the one Korie gave me (sorry Korie) and my Sony is just dieing. After all the pictures we have taken with it I don't feel so bad about it, except a new one is out of the question and so I'll try to get a picture of her today in the outfit she picked out... it's not outragious.... I am just once again surprised by 1- how opiniated she is and 2- how girly she is at so young an age....

Anyway... pictures..







2 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun...

Michelle said...

She is so pretty Tennille!

I love the pics!