Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kira Update

Not too much is happening lately, we are taking another trip down to Cali this weekend to attend a friends wedding. This will be the last trip until Christmas probably. Jacob is determined to stay here for Christmas.... I think we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I have some great pictures Jacob took when he and Kira went to the Water park last week and some pictures of her birthday present that Auntie M and GG got for her. She absolutely loves it!!


Having a good time with her "bubbles" and her phone.


Helping me unload everything so she can play



Checking things out.... couldn't wait til I was done unloading the whole thing!
WATER PARK PICTURES!!!

So fun running through the water!
Ok! Now where do I run?
Yay!!!
I love these pictures. The water makes a little star. I think it looks awesome and Kira totally adds to the awesomeness!

Fun Fun Fun!
Slowing down.
I know I have a picture similar to this on here already but I love that she thinks that all the letters on this board are either a B or a D
Taking a much needed rest from all the running

I LOVE this picture! She is just having so much fun and is so Happy!
I just wanted to take a minute to thank Jacob for being such a good photographer and for taking the time to take these pictures of our little girl! They really are irreplaceable! Love you honey!

1 comment:

Jo said...

you do have the most adorable little girl. she's just precious! my favourite pictures of my kids are the ones where they are having fun doing stuff. very cute.
good luck with all your travelling too.xxx