Friday, September 18, 2009

Flashback Dedication

So it was 6 years ago this week that my Grandma Brock passed away. She lost her fight against cancer after fighting so hard for over 10 years! I miss her every day. So to honor the 6 year anniversary of her death here are some pictures of her.




At age 8


In her teenage years















She loved her family, traveling, diet pepsi and reading as much as she could. She served her family without complaint. She truly is one of my heros and I miss her all the time.

6 comments:

Jo said...

what a beautiful tribute. she looks so glamourous in those photos, and you look quite a lot like her too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks toni. Love the pics

Unknown said...

She was Amazingly Awesome...

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Man...you look so much like her!

Michelle said...

This was so touching. I lost my grandma back in 1995 to cancer. I miss her everyday too.

Oh and I appreciate you saying that. This is super nice. Your choice Tennille and email me your address on Facebook..

Love you!

Michelle

granjan said...

Thanks Tennille for doing this!! It means alot!! I miss her everyday too, and I don't think I ever told her or really recognized that she and Dede were my heros until they were gone. What wonderful examples we've had in our lives! What blessings they are to us!!!