Saturday, December 6, 2008

KIRA MARIE!!!

I feel like I say this a lot lately!!! I really do love her more than I could ever have imagined but she can be the most exasperating girl!
Example: After the much talked about post regarding Kira eating her weight in cardboard boxes I went out and bought some door locks. But being as unorganized and busy as we are they never quite made it ON the doors... and all was forgotten because Kira stopped playing in that cupboard for a good two months. And then one day while I was cooking she saw me open the said cupboard and remembered the fun she used to have... but instead of eating cardboard she started doing this:



Yeap... that's right. Taking my cans and putting them haphazardly all around her room. Even sometimes stacking them.
Needless to say the locks are now on the doors, which doesn't make her very happy at all, but at least my cans are safe!

We also had to move her crib away from the wall:

because instead of taking her nap, she would lay on her back with her legs between the slats and pound on the walls.... I'll tell you - that girl!

Some other exasperating reasons for be to be saying KIRA MARIE!!!
*having an affinity for the trash can - she throws her clothes (or some other type of fabric)away.
*On Thanksgiving I found her stuck under the dining table between the bottom of the table and the top of the chairs... screaming her head off because she was stuck.

It's a good thing she's so cute!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I know how you feel! They sure like to get into everything at this age. I can only imagine the damage that awaits as soon as we get the Christmas tree up. Yikes!

But they are soooo cute! :D

Unknown said...

She is so cute and so smart... She cracks me up... So sweet that little one of yours...

Jo said...

wow this makes me laugh so hard!! hope it makes you feel better that they are all like this in some way or another.
tyler has an affinity for the bin too - he likes to throw away shoes. he will also empty any cupboard he can, climbing on chairs and surfaces to get to top cupboards. he likes to clean the bathroom with toothbrushes too.
you gotta love 'em!

Olivia said...

You have got to get this girl an agent! Cute? Nay. ADORABLE!!!! She and Sierra must meet. She would love your Kira Marie.

Michelle said...

She is definitely the cutest thing ever! She is at that age where everything is so accessable!


Good luck with that. Miss ya!


Michelle