Monday, December 15, 2008

24 Hours with Kira

Kira has been both a lot of fun and a lot of work.... For some reason unknown to Jacob and me, Kira won't sleep through the night on Saturday Nights. Only Saturday nights when we have to get to church at 9:00 am. This past Saturday she woke up every two hours on the dot... so Jacob and I took turns. And He took the 3:30 wake up. She woke up again at 5:45 and I went in to make sure she had her pacifier and her blanket... and then when it was time to wake up for church she wasn't having it. So I finally went in around 9:00 am (yes, we were late for church) and found her like this ......





Then last night after dinner we were sitting in the Living Room watching Football and Iron Chef America (at the same time) with Jacob and pulled out some Oreos (darn center aisle displays). Anyway, we shared some with Kira and got these....





Then she was off to bed and I wrapped some Christmas gifts... I put the wrapping paper away in a laundry basket that was sitting in the living room so I could put it in my room, well I went to bed later than I wanted and left it out in the living room. Kira woke up and started to play after her diaper change and I went in the bedroom to start putting the clothes I had already folded away and came out to this....





So... that is Kira's life in the last 24 hours..... fun huh?

2 comments:

Jo said...

sounds like an average sort of day then?!! she is so cute, i love reading your blog!

Rachel n John said...

Sounds like my kids, though they've never tried the kicking on the wall instead of sleeping thing. She's very cute. I always say the same thing about my kids...good thing they're so cute...otherwise it'd be hard to live with the crazy! Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Rachel =)