Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life with Kira!

This week has been a little challenging. We knew going into the whole kid thing that life wasn't going to be a breeze but there were somethings we just were not prepared for....


I know what your saying... this just just a picture of food... (some good for you, some not - but that is a discussion for another time)... why is she taking a picture of her cupboard?... look closer..... closer.... CLOSER!! IT'S MY DANG COUNTER!

Kira had taken to heart the whole adding more fiber in your diet mantra a little too seriously and has taken to opening our cupboard and eating every box she can grab hold of. I held her off for a couple of weeks until she learned how to CLIMB IN!!!
Now, I know what your saying now too but I can't find the dang door locks so until I go and buy some my counter looks like this....


.... and my cupboard is bare...

6 comments:

Amy Snell said...

This post cracks me up!!! What a funny girl...I just thought I would also comment on the jar of "creole butter" marinade...we are having a Halloween party next weekend and we are frying up 2 turkeys...both will be injected with creole butter :):) I love the creole garlic flavor too :):) yummmmmmm....

Unknown said...

She is a silly girl... Mom you need to make sure she has more fiber in her diet so she wont have to go for the boxes... LOL something about the cardboard must make her toothies feel better

Anonymous said...

You can also use a baby gate if you can;t find the door locks which I get at wal-mart. What a goof ball u have

Unknown said...

Incredible! she has changed so much.

I love the shaolin drunken monkey walk!!!!

Janelle said...

I know I shouldn't tell you this, but I am laughing and laughing. You can pay me back one day for it. Miss you!

Jo said...

you wait till she learns to drag a chair over so she can climb on the counter.....