Monday, March 3, 2008

Month in Review

One of the things that I both LOVE and HATE about Jacob (not that I hate Jacob... but you know what I mean) is that he always always ALWAYS has a camera near by.. whether it's his big digital camera or one of his many old ones with the old school film... What I HATE about it is he wants to take pictures of me... blech!!! What I LOVE about it is that he also wants to take pictures of Kira...... and let me just say... who wouldn't!!

So here is February in review.........
In February she has grown a tooth.. bottom left, started rockin' back and forth on her knees, and has gotten extermely proficent at rolling over... now going front to back and back to front. She scoots across the floor, started to giggle out loud AND crawls backwards.... not far but she goes move....


Eating Carrots..... mmmmmm


Helping Mom with the Laundry....


Her new CRAZY sleep habits......


Drooling and crawling....


Hangin' with GG at Papa Mike's and Auntie M's party....

It's amazing how fast time flies, it feels like we just brought her home... she is growing so fast. It sometime's amazes me that God let's us have these precious souls and trusts us to care for them... sometimes I wonder what he was thinking when he gave her to me... but even though I complain about not sleeping and how fickle she is with food, I am thankful that He did... My life would not have been the same without her..

7 comments:

susy and martin said...

Enjoy her while she is little. They grow so fast you wish she would stay little!. I can't call Tanner a baby anymore. I'm the one who do the picture taking in the family but not as good as Jacob. Cute pictures!

Fawn said...

Hey Guys! Your lil one is soooo adorable. Really, she is a pretty baby. It sounds like you are doing great! If you ever take a trip to Utah look us up.
Fawn

Unknown said...

Where are you guys at in Utah?
Email me at andtennille@sbcglobal.net

Michelle said...

She is really beautiful Tennille! Look at the carrots. Oh my goodness!


WOW!

susy and martin said...

"She is messy," said Tanner.

Unknown said...

She is messy.... but cute !

Shelly said...

The one with Kira in the laundry basket is my favorite! She has such a sweet smile.