Sunday, March 16, 2008

TAG... I'm it!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the question about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? In 1998? I was working at Cartridges USA aka Hell, Going to the singles ward and going to school a couple of times a week.

2. Five things on my to-do list today: Well Actually tomorrow: Unpack from our trip to Utah, Laundry,Clean Living Room, Call the people who ordered stuff from Stampin' Up, and a lot more too!!! Update my blog with Utah trip pictures...

3. What snacks do I enjoy? Ding Dongs, Ben and Jerry's Cookie and Cream Ice Cream and a lot more crap I probably shouldn't eat.

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? By a home compound type thing for my whole family and then travel a whole bunch!

5. Three bad habits: Eatting junk food,Leaving cups of water all over the apartment (Jacob really hates this) and driving too fast.

6. Five Places where I lived: Corona Ca, La Mirada CA, Seattle WA, West Chester OH, Perris Ca,

7. Five jobs I have had: Mail Boxes Etc (loved it), I was a checker at Kroger for a month, Shipping Manager, Data Entry, Mom

8. Five things people don't know about me:
a: I secretly think that everyone is prettier and better off in life than I am.
b: My dream is to write children's stories
c: I wanted to elope instead of having a big reception.
d: I would pick up and move to England tomorrow if I could afford it.
e: I sometimes miss my old 1986 Cressida. I had so many memories in it. It's one to the lessons in my life to be grateful for what you already have because getting something new is not always what makes you happy.

Tagging: Whoever wants to do this, because I dont' know who reads my blog.... At least Korie and Susy should :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey I miss R2 as well... poor guy must be somewhere in car heaven....

Chris said...

you forgot bacon grease fried toast for number 3. And number 5 will probably save you during an alien invasion. The water part I mean.

Shelly said...

I had to laugh about number 5....doesn't Jacob know that's how you're gonna kill the aliens? (Have you guys seen "Signs"?)