Sunday, March 16, 2008

Utah

So we had to go to Utah. I was an unplanned trip. Jacob lost his Grandma and as sad as that is there were some fun things that came out of our trip....Kira got to meet a lot of new people and she loved them all !!!
This post will be a long one but one we hope you enjoy...

Our first family picture. I actually hate how I look but Jake and Kira are so cute!



Kira with the cousins from the Winfrey side. (Mikey and Austin)


Kira loves her GramJan

Kira got to meet a bunch of new people ...

Great-Grandpa Anderson


Great-Grandma Anderson


and she impressed them with her "crawling" skills... she's not quite there but she loved great-grandma Anderson's new carpet



Kira also got to meet Uncle Scott



and experienced her first bit of snow...



She did really really well on the drive up with Grandpa Anderson, Jesse, Daddy and Mommy. And did just as well with Papa Mike, GramJan, Mommy and Daddy. Like we said in the beginning we are sorry to see Jacob's Grandma go... we will miss her and love her but we had fun seeing old friends and hanging out with family.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tennille, I am so glad the trip was a great one... I love the smile on her face with her winfrey cousins... She is just the life of the party... See you on the 29th... Korie

susy and martin said...

I am sorry for your lost. I am glad that you guys got to see extended family and friends. Especially Kira who got to meet her cousins. I am sure her cousins were so happy to see her too. See you guys this Saturday.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about Jacob's Grandma! My condolences! But, I am glad that there was some happiness out of the trip!

Hope you are doing good!

Miss ya,

Michelle

Shelly said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. It is nice to get to visit family though. I love Kira's red hair :)