Tuesday, February 26, 2008

rem·i·nisc·ing

reminisce
Main Entry: rem·i·nisce
Pronunciation:\ˌre-mə-ˈnis\
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): rem·i·nisced; rem·i·nisc·ing
Etymology: back-formation from reminiscence
Date: 1829
: to indulge in reminiscence
synonyms see remember
— rem·i·nis·cer \-ˈni-sər\ noun



When Jo got married we went to England... we missed the wedding but had a lot of fun!!! Approx: 2001



The Day I married my sweetheart 11-20-2004


The day Austin became a photograper....


The first time I saw my baby girl January 17, 2007



The day I had "Cabbage Sleeves"
Sometime in 1994 ?


One of the best Christmas' ever 1988


The day i cut my hair after growing it for 4 years!!!


The day before I grew-up August 7, 1997


I don't actually "remember" this day (I'm the one in the suspenders) but without these women I'm not sure how my life would have turned out.


The day I meet my daughter 8-30-2007

Just some good days......

4 comments:

Cherish said...

Awww, it's always so fun to look back.

Unknown said...

awwww... you made me cry... well more or so tear up... I like this post... thanks for sharing...

Shelly said...

I love those cabbage sleeves! Such cute pictures. I love your definition at the beginning too.

susy and martin said...

Fun pictures ... I wish I have old pictures to share. It is always nice to remember the good old days. Love those cabbage sleeves!