Sunday, February 17, 2008

Singin and Bouncin'

Been trying to post these all week, These are some fav videos of Kira Kira. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. She loves to do the "Indian" and thinks it's even more fun when she gets to do it to Mommy or Daddy. She is starting to roll over a lot now and she mysteriously moves from one place to another but never seems to crawl.... We love having her as part of our family, even though she doesn't like to sleep. I think one of my favorite things about Kira, (there are a lot, but one of the top) is that she does everything with her whole being. She laughs and smiles with her whole body, she sings and plays with her whole body... and sometimes it's bad because it also means she gets mad and angry with her whole body too but the good seems to outweigh the bad. We love her so much and I sometimes wonder how we could have been so blessed as to have been given her. It is an awesome responsibility to be given, to raise a child of God and everyday I pray that I can do a good job because that's what Kira deserves.

Hope you enjoy her as much as we do.....



3 comments:

susy and martin said...

Wow, Kira is big now. Time goes so fast. I need to talk to you about your stampin' up party. I'll give you a call.

Emily Peery said...

Hey Tennille!
I spied on your blog from Martin and Susy's blog. Kira is adorable!!
Congratulations! Isn't parenthood a blast? I'll have to invite you onto my blog. E-mail me so I can get your e-mail. epeery@verizon.net

Shelly said...

I love those videos. Your little Kira is such a doll.