Thursday, February 24, 2011

My House Guests

Being a Mom, or a parent really is an adventure. It's an adventure that while I believed I would have, I never understood until now, and I'm sure there will be more understanding yet to come.

Life around my house is definitely an adventure. Kira is a precocious kid, she is obviously an only child and get's a lot of our time. And while she gives me a lot of grief she also brings me a lot of joy. The main one lately is her imaginary cousins.... well that is to say, she has cousins, they are not imaginary in the general sense,they are just imaginary here, in Las Vegas. Cousins Natalie and Kyla have been here at our house for about a week now. So far they have also gone with us to the library for story time and our walk today.

Imaginary friends are pretty common amoung young kids. But I still think I should find her some real ones but while we are working on that (with some community groups and such) the imaginary cousins may stay ..... cause I love them as much as she does...








No comments: