Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fun things

Being Kira's mom is seriously one of the funniest things that has ever happened to me. She is so hilarious! She is currently watching Disney's morning cartoons and singing along and yelling "Oh toodles!" One of the other things I love is that it is ALWAYS an adventure to open my kitchen cabinets. You may remember this post (click if you don't, it's worth it!) from last year. We have since child proofed the food cabinets but we never got around to the others (the one under the kitchen sink is done too, incase you were wondering) so every once in a while I will open my cabinet and find this...




The other day I opened the same cabinet and found crayons in there. I'm not really sure why she does this, maybe she's just saving things for later but every time I open a cabinet and find sippy cups in with my pots and pans or a puzzle piece in my muffin tins I chuckle a little and am thankful to have her in our home.
Last week I couldn't find the remote for a good 30 minutes until I went to look in her kitchen, it was in the oven!!
Kira is such a joy and Jacob and I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to her her parents.


1 comment:

Jo said...

bless, so cute! tyler yells oh toodles at the tv too.