Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Look MomMom.... Boppa did it!!

So we have been using safari since we got that virus on our computer and it really hates when I make up words!Anyway, I sent Kira into the bedroom the other day to get Daddy up from his nap and tell him that dinner was ready. So we went into our bedroom and said "Jake... dinner is ready" (which is funny by it's self) then it was quiet and I thought he grabbed her and cuddled her on the bed for a while. About 5 minutes later I hear, "Tennille, come here!"
So I walked in and saw this.....


Boppa did it!
She had gotten into a tub of lotion and decided she wanted to use it!

p.s. Boppa is her new name for herself. ...cute huh?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That's too funny. At least it's easily washed off (or rubbed in in this case;)

Jo said...

thats cute.
be afraid, be very afraid.....when they go quiet!! its never a good sign (as i have larned to my cost)

Unknown said...

how cute... what a silly girl;...