Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Flashback Friday Time.... (Picture Heavy)

But you must then scroll down and read the details of our Utah Trip.....

One of my favorite comedians... Mitch Hedberg tells this joke... it goes something like this....

One time, this guy handed me a picture of him, he said,"Here's a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture is of you when you were younger. "Here's a picture of me when I'm older." "You son-of-a-bi*&#h! How'd you pull that off? Lemme see that camera... what's it look like? "
I don't know why that came to me today... but I think it was because one of the things I love about Flashback Fridays is that everything is technically a Flashback..... otherwise it would be like a preview into the future.... Anyway, my topic of choice this week is: Family Pictures

My parent's weren't the kind that drug us into church every year and had our family picture taken but we do have some random family groupings that are kind of fun, so I thought I would share some....


I'm going to guess this was early 1985, based on how old Scott is....

Hanging out in the house in Perris

This was taken October of 2006. We have since added Mikey, Kira and Tatiana to the clan.



Hanni's Wedding in 2001



In Windsor 1994ish?




At my wedding in 2004. That was everyone, including my Uncle Dave (he will resurface later)



The 4 of us in Afrika, My mom made everyone's pajamas but mine... because at 10 or 11, I was too cool for home made pajamas... She did make me a pretty awesome Mickey Mouse jacket that I loved though!


Easter at my Grandmas house.... I love Brett's face

On the way to Uncle Dave's wedding. I remember feeling like such a grown-up in that outfit... (I did have panty-hose on ) Scott stayed at my grandma's and played and was spoiled all day. I don't know how he got out of that one :)

2 comments:

Cherish said...

I never thought of that before, that they're all flashbacks!

Jo said...

i never noticed before how much you and hanni looked alike when you were younger.
good point about flashbacks!