Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Flashback...

Seems to be all I do nowadays but I wanted to do a Friday Flashback to honor our own little Kira who is turning 2 on Sunday... It's amazing how quickly time flies by!

I'm going to take a minute and brag about my little girl... who I love so much. She is such an example to us... the other day we got ready to eat dinner and she folded her arms and said "Prayers". So now we pray at night before she goes to sleep and before we eat. (I was taking the prayer and FHE thing one at a time as she is old enough to handle each one)

She helps me set the table everynight. She puts all the plates in our spots and forks and all! She loves to "help" Mom Mom with the laundry and is great to have around when the dishes are ready to be put away. I can and can't wait to see her change as she grows up... I'm excitied to see who she will become but I am loving this time when she can interact with us.

So here is Miss Kira's life in review (well some of my favorite pictures anyway)... We love you sweet girl and your daddy and I are so glad you came into our lives.




One of our first glimpes of Kira






Getting held by daddy in the hospital




On her first day home, GramJan helped with her first bath




Chillin' on the couch, her first day home, happy to be home



On her way to her first carshow.... so exciting!



At her blessing party with her daddy and her "Godfather" Henry



Waiting for her close-up at 6 weeks.



At the aquriam of the pacific. About 6 months or so.





At around 9 month.





Enjoying her first birthday cupcake





Crashing on GramJan on at her first birthday party




Hanging out. She was about 8 months here.



Recent family picture



Kira now, Happy Birthday, Sweet baby. We love you!

3 comments:

Jo said...

can't believe its been two years already. she's so adorable. can't wait to meet her in the flesh someday!

Jaime said...

Wow, 2 years old! Seems like she's always been a part of your family.

Unknown said...

She is growing up so fast...Slow Down Kira...