Friday, May 15, 2009

Flashback Friday


Somewhere in early 2000s


1994


Somwhere in early 2000s
Me and my friend Jo.
Jo (or as Jacob likes to call her... Jo-Anna) has been my friend for 16 years!!! She is my oldest and dearest friend. Sometimes I think that the ONLY reason my family was sent to England was so that I could meet Jo. We meet not long after I moved there and became almost insperable on the weekends. I was only there for 6 months but my life has forever been effected by knowing her.
I love what technology can do for us. I have talked to Jo twice this week (if you consider instant messaging on facebook talking... I totally do!)
It hard being some 5000 miles away from each other... last time I saw her was almost 4 years ago. I miss her everyday. So I wanted to dedicate this flashback Friday to my best-friend (other than Jacob) Jo. So Jo... I miss you and love you and hope you enjoy the pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think Jo is a pretty swell person as well... I am glad that i was able to meet her as well...

Jo said...

love and miss you too. we'll get to meet in person again soon i hope!