Friday, May 1, 2009

Flashback Friday

This flashback isn't that far back actually... but I have been pondering over a few things this week... It's been a year since Jacob moved to Vegas. He was here a whole month before Kira and I came up. We thought that would be the best way since his job and the move was so sudden. It was the absolute hardest month of our married life and maybe even my whole life. Kira was just 8 months, she was teething, I don't think I slept in my bed most of the time (I always ended up falling asleep on the couch with her sprawled on top of me). Then she got sick and I had to take he to the ER by myself and had didn't have Jacob to give her a blessing. We had wonderful home teacher and a great Elders Quorum and they came to give her a blessing.
ANYWAY... the one bright spot of the month he was gone was Rinny Roo being born. Corrine, my youngest niece is a year today! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINNY!!) So I'm going to share some pictures from that day... Korie took most of them (why do all my FBFs have to do with Korie in some way?)


Kira in the waiting room she wasn't allowed in to see the baby

Another... look how little she was

Grandma Jetta with her 8th Grandbaby!
I'm always a little sad when I think that out of all the Wade and Sabrina Anderson kids, she's the one I know the least... we have been gone her whole life... but Rinny... we love you just the same and will see you soon!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can not believe Rinny Roo is 1 year today...