Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone




I just wanted to take a minute to express my Thanks to our Heavenly Father who has blessed us with so much!

* I'm thankful to belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints and all that the gospel has taught me about why we are here and our goal here on earth.

*We have been blessed with a great family - both here and abroad who pray for us, love us and support us... We do the same for you!

* I'm thankful for an eternal marriage and all the blessings that have come with that - especially Kira who I know can be mine forever if we strive to do those things that are right.

*I'm thankful for our new apartment - I keep thinking that I could never have spent a whole rainy day with Kira in the old one.

* I'm thankful for Jacob's job that has made it able to me to stay home with Kira and not miss one day with her! So much can happen in a day!

*I'm thankful for good friends who have loved me, taught me, laughed and cried with me, and have always just told me how it is... because after all - you know that's what I really need from time to time.

*I'm thankful for scrapbooking (hehe) because it helps me escape when I need to get away.

I know I'm forgetting about 100 things that I'm thankful for but I just wanted to take a minute and express how I feel and end with two quotes from one of my favorite people

"Thank You" is a wonderful phrase. Use it. it will add stature to your soul. Never let a day go by without saying thank you to someone for something - and especially to your Heavenly Father.
- Marjorie Pay Hinkley-


"Appreciation unexpressed is not appeciation"
-Marjorie Pay Hinkley-

2 comments:

Jo said...

what a beautiful post! i'm thankful you're my friend! happy thanksgiving.

Michelle said...

Happy belated thanksgiving. I love the pic. You have a beautiful family. One day I hope to be that lucky.


Miss ya,

Michelle