Saturday, June 19, 2010

Second Round of Dance

Kira stated dance again last week and to my very pleasant surprise is doing well! No huge crying fits (except this week when she and another girl collided) no fighting to get into her leotard. She has taken to wearing her fairy outfit over her leotard and she looks super cute.



On our way to dance class.




I was pretty impressed by how she kept up with her teacher, Miss Renee. Who apparently is old enough to have grandchildren she told us this past week. Although, I do have to admit I bribed her with a balloon from the dollar store but I'm pretty sure that she forgot about it until I asked her if she wanted to go and get it.
I can't wait to get her in the 3 year old class in September. This class is for 2 year olds in general and there is a big difference between a 24 month old and a 34 month old, which is what Kira is.
So stay tuned for some more fun stuff!
She and I are headed up to Utah for a week on Saturday so there will be lots of pictures I'm sure!

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

Oh my gosh, Kira is out of control cute!! I love her dance outfit. She looks darling! Kyla has been begging me to find her a ballet class to attend. She just saw this and it renewed her desire to take a ballet class. :)