Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Sweet Kira

So, our plans for the second half of March went bust. Kira got some sort of a head-cold and so our trip to California was postponed.
SO, instead of writing about something that hasn't happened yet, I thought I would write about my sweet Kira.
Kira is 2 ... 1/2... and she is really exploring the limits of what she can and cannot get away with. She can be super frustrating and hard to reason with but she can also be as sweet as sugar and really lovable! The cuddling the unsolicited hugs and kisses and the smiles really make up for the frustrating stuff.
Likes: Curious George,Backyardians, Elmo, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake (or Strawberry Cake as Kira calls her),Yogurt, her blankie, Dogs, Going to the Park, Nursery, Dressing up, talking on the phone to her Daddy or grandmas, her babies, singing songs, dancing and being independent.

Dislikes: Baths, Being told no and most vegetables.

We are hoping to get her into a dance class starting mid April, I'm sure she'll love it! Not buying the shoes until I know she's in. But we are all looking forward to the fun that will be had there.





She is such a blessing! We are so blessed to have her in our home.


2 comments:

Chiemi said...

She is so cute!

Jo said...

she's gorgeous - as she always said to me 'i AM cute!'