Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pictures of Kira

Jacob has been taking some fun pictures of Kira lately. No reason behind them except that Kira is super cute so along with the pictures I'll share some funny Kira moments.

Today-
Tennille: "Oh Kira, you are so funny!"
Kira: "Yeah, Boppa is a goofball!"
(For those of you who don't know... Boppa is a nickname she gave herself)

Yesterday - I woke up to her pounding her bedroom wall singing... "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way... HAY!"

Beginning of the month:
Tennille: "Kira, what are you doing?"
Kira: "Eating Elmo's boogers!"

When she picks up Daddy's phone:
Kira: "Hi Mater/Cars/Ariel/Elmo/Ernie! What you doing Mater/Cars/Ariel/Elmo? Bye!


I don't know how well you can tell, but she put the camera on the guitar stand and said "Ok, stand still....... cheese!"

I'm not sure why Jacob put her on the fridge but she had a great time up there!

"Mom Mom!!!!.... look... Kira on fridge!"

I'm guessing she's a martial arts monkey fighter?


This is like my best picture ever.... 3 of my favorite things combined.... Jacob taking the picture, Kira in the picture and Mountain Dew..... to bad I'm not having any after 1/1/10
Oh the sweet nectar of the gods... what will I ever do without you?

only 5 days until Gramjan and Papa Mike get here... Kira is
SO excited!

3 comments:

Chiemi said...

Sooooo cute!! I love mountain dew too. I cut it while I was pregnant and I just can't part with it now that the baby is out. :)

Andrea said...

So cute. I love the headband pics lol, hilarious.

Jo said...

i cannot wait to meet this girl! she is sooo funny and so adorably cute!