Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kira meet Santa........

She was excited when he came to visit us at our ward party and even excited to get a candy cane but not so excited when it came to sitting on his lap....But she told Auntie M on the phone that she meet Santa and even her "god-father" Henry that she saw Santa yesterday. So I guess she's was excited to see him but not so excited to actually meet him!
On the other hand she stood up with all the primary children and "sang" their Christmas song with them.......



4 comments:

The Reinerts said...

Hahahaha, that picture is PRICELESS!!! That is one that you are going to pull out when she brings a guy home! That is one that is going to go into a wedding slideshow! That is awesome! I am so glad that you have this. I laughed so hard! Thank you for posting that!

Jo said...

so funny! you gotta love 'em!

The Reinerts said...

Okay, I was just looking at another person's blog and their kid was sitting on Santa's lap with a face like, "What? What is this?" and I started laughing...because I thought of Kira's Santa photo. Priceless.

Unknown said...

Kira's was better huh?
j/k