Friday, October 2, 2009

Flashback Friday

Dedicated to my friend Korie!

Even though we didn't hit it off at first, through the years Korie has become like a sister to me. She has been there for me through it all.... Good times, bad times, in-between times. I was her Maid of Honor when she got married, and an honor it was to! (She would have been in my wedding, but was edged out by my sister - Korie doesn't have a sister so I had the edge there) BUT Korie did take lots of beautiful pictures for me that day, my favorite of which sits on my dresser and I get to see it everyday.

Korie and I have had some very good times and I just wanted to take a minute to thank her for her friendship and love and remember some of the good times we have had together.


Korie, Kristina and Me as bridesmaids at my sisters wedding


Korie and Me in front of Cardiff Castle circa 2000



In front of the Newport Kentucky aquariam 1999




In Windsor circa 2000


At my wedding... to see the beautiful picture she took just look at the top right corner of my blog.
Thanks Korie for always being there for me, not matter what! I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you Tennille that was very sweet of you to do that... You will always be my Sister... Here is to many years filled with smiles, tears from tons of laughter and Many more wonderful memories... Thank you for telling me how it is and helping to find my voice... You have been a wonderful friend and sister and i appreciate all that you do.. Keep up with all that you do...
Korie