Friday, June 26, 2009

Flashback Friday - this one is for you Mom!

This flashback is 19 years in the making! (Can't beleive that)
Inspired by Jacob's cousin's expose of her trip to Thailand... they went to a place similar to this.
This is a picture of the 4 Winfrey kids at Minitown. Minitown is in Durbin South Africa. (I wonder if it's still there?) And consists of miniature replicas of building around the country.
Couple things to note:
1- See those ugly shoes I'm wearing? I begged borrowed and stole for those shoes and I look at them now and think they are horrible!

2- Check out my sisters florecent shirt - had to be the 90's - oh and her and my brother's shoe laces... funny

3-I also begged borrowed and stole for that perm too - and you gotta love the leggings!

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved that shirt