Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nothing to Report

For those who are keeping track via blog.... there is not too much new going on. Last Dr's Appointment I was dialated to a 1.... woo hoo.... the doctor is telling me to walk which I am trying to do but my feel are so swollen I no longer fit into any of my shoes... so it's hard to be motivated. I see the Dr on Tuesday where she will try to talk me into inducing. Unless I can get some kind of valid medical reason for doing so that will not be an option until Kira is officially late.
I will keep everyone posted when we hear something. Keep me in your prayers..... I'm feeling good but starting to fear the labor.......
Bye for now

2 comments:

Cherish said...

Hang in there, girl! You've been in my prayers every day for about a week now.

Shelly said...

Hope everything is going good! I added you to my blog---let me know if you wanna know how to add people to yours still!