Monday, August 27, 2007

Me and Jacob

Stole this from another website... Need something to keep my mind off not being in labor right now ;)
1. Who is your man? Jacob
2. How long have you been together? Dated for 3 years, been married almost 3. (November)
3. How long dated? 3-ish years.
4. How old is your man? almost 30
5. Who eats more? He does
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did... in his truck on a December night in front of my Grandma's House. I had been holding it back all day... and he said it first!!!
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? Me. . but he is more entertaining.... I can't wait until Kira get's her books sung to her!
9. Who is smarter? He is definitly!!!!
10. Who's temper is worse? That would be me. Especially when it comes to resturant personnell... (ask Jacob)
11. Who does the laundry? We both do.
12..Who does the dishes? We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
14. Who pays the bills? We both sit and do it together....he's always at the computer so I guess he techinically pays them.
15. Who has bigger feet? He does.
16. Who has longer hair? Me (of course it's not long enough)
17. Who is better with the computer? Depends on what you need done.... but if it's not working for some reason thats ALWAYS my fault.
18. Who mows the lawn? We dont' have a lawn.
19. Who cooks dinner? We both do, if he's home I let him... he's better at it.
20. Who drives when you are together? He does...... aparently I'm a little scary.
21. Who pays when you go out? Usually he does.
22. Who is most stubborn? Depends on the topic at hand.
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm not sure either of us do.
24. Whose parents do you see the most? His, my live in Utah.
25. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
26. Who asked who out? He asked me out a lot and I wouldn't go, and then one night some friends were suppossed to go out to a movie with me and I invited him along... my friends bailed so it was just him and I and I had to pay because I asked him........
27. Who proposed? He did, March 18th 2004 after a Bare Naked Ladies concert at the Universal City Walk.
28. Who is more sensitive? Depends on the topic... usually me.
29. Who has more friends? He does.... he will talk to anyone!!!
30. Who has more siblings? We both have two brothers and 1 sister.
31. Who wears the pants in the family? I guess we are about the same.... like some of the other questions it depends on the topic at hand.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hope you are doing well!

Shelly said...

Just wanted to add that the link to my blog has an extra "http//" so it won't work!

Shelly said...

Congrats! I just heard the good news!