Friday, November 2, 2012

October

Well, so far I have been averaging 1 post a month. Could be worse I guess. October has been all about the baby, soccer and Halloween. Little Mr. Anderson is growing and taking up lots of room in the belly! Because of the diabetes, I go to A LOT of doctors appointments and get to see a lot of him. More that I thought possible actually. I get to see his brain, the umbilical cord connection at the placenta and into his little belly, I get to see his heart beat, and hear it too and then I get to see all the little cute parts..... his little mouth, his nose,  his little hands and feet...
The time is flying by and he should be here in about 8 weeks. I can't believe it! I'm wondering if he's going to look like a Winfrey or an Anderson. I'm hoping he will be a good sleeper and I know we will all fall in love with him as soon as we clap eyes on him!

Kira has been playing soccer again this year. We seem to only be able to handle fall season for whatever reason (actually Winter ball is too cold - and summer ball is too hot and I always forget spring - hopefully I'll be able to remember this spring) She LOVES soccer, and has so much fun with it! She likes her new coaches and every Saturday is "A BIG GAME"

She really wants to play goalie but her coaches want her out of the field because she is a great blocker and she can run the ball well. If she would just be less Kira and a little more mean she could actually cut the ball off instead of following it around but she is Kira, and that's what we love about her.







We didn't take many pictures this year for Halloween. But she was Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. She got to go to a Halloween party the day before Halloween and for Halloween we went to trunk or treat at the church. She says next year she wants to be a kitty cat. We'll see if she remembers that next October.


Here she is on her way to school, all dressed up!

OTHER THINGS OF NOTE:

We also went to out Stake's County Fair. We had tons of fun and Jacob and Kira got to gnosh on some yummy Cotton Candy!!! 


October is also Jacob's birthday month. The big 3 5! We celebrated by eating some yummy pizza and cupcakes and opening presents. Kira also dressed up in her birthday outfit, just for daddy.... I hope he had a lot of fun! I know we love him and hope that his birthday was great!







That's all from us for now. 8 weeks until the Baby get's here! Can't wait!!!

'til next time.

No comments: