Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Isn't it just like me to post about Christmas before Thanksgiving? See, what happened is my desktop died. Kira and  I went on a field trip to the Anderson Dairy, where we learned how they bottle milk, how evaporated milk was made and see where they keep the ICE CREAM!!! When we got home, I trotted myself upstairs to check facebook - because I need a life and it had died. It won't turn back on - it didn't crash, like all the stuff is still on it, it just won't turn on.... so ANYWAY. I was going to blog about Kira's soccer (the season is over and she loved it - waiting until the spring to play again). Some school stuff... some fun Christmas stuff that we did for Thanksgiving. Right now I can only find Thanksgiving stuff.
We decided to go up to Utah this Thanksgiving. It was fun to be able to be together and I'm sure I'll find the pictures for that soon too.... But what I do have pictures for is our family pictures. It's been a while since out last ones - we took some at Brett's wedding, but it's not the same thing.... so we decided to get in touch with a good friend and have some done.
Cat Palmer (look her up on Facebook) did our pictures for us....


The Whole FamDamily - My parents have been married for 35 years now. 

My sister's family. 

Youngest Brother's family

Jacob - Kira and I we love this picture! 

My brother and his wife. They are expecting a baby in July! I'm so excited for them! 

My mummy and daddy - I love how after all this time they still enjoy spending time together. They have fun together, they compliment each other. It's a great example to me of what a marriage should be like. 



My parents and their grand children. From left to right (back row) - Kaden, my papa, my mum, Austin
Front row - My Kira, Tatiana and Mikey

The 4 of us 

The (out) laws. Clint, Amy, Zak and Jacob

They all love my parents truck and wanted a picture on it.

It was really windy the day we took these pictures but I LOVE them. It's great to look up on the wall and see us all together. Thanks Cat so much for taking them. I'm hoping to find pictures of the rest of the weekend, including my not so successful Lemon Meringue Pie.

'til next time