Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Poll

I have put up a poll on the right side of blog to gather some information on who visits and enjoys this blog. I try to use this blog as a journal of our events but have gotten little response as of late and this has cause me to rethink the way I journal. I don't post as much as I would like but try to highlight the fun things we do as a family... I'm not sure if my frequency level affects how this blog is read or not. I know a lot of you read via google reader and that's cool I'm just trying to get an idea of the audience and enjoyability (is that a word?) level. So please take a minute and respond to the poll so I can either continue or change strategies.

Thanks,

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sorry. I should comment more often! I love your blog, Tennille!

Chiemi said...

I read your blog via google reader, but don't comment often because I just feel like it would be odd since barely know me. :)

Unknown said...

Well i know you and i try to comment when i can... Hope all is well on your end... stay warm...

Katz said...

I read via Google Reader, but half the time, I'm trying so hard just to get through my feed that I don't comment.