Thursday, February 25, 2010

We Are Family... all the Anderson cousins and me!

On Sunday we got to see most of the Anderson cousins! Kira LOVES LOVES LOVES her cousins and it always makes me a little sad when I think about how little she sees them. I didn't get my first cousin until I was 17 so the fact that Kira has 8 cousins on the Anderson side and 3 on the Winfrey side makes very happy. Jacob has more cousins than he can count or remember their names so I love that this tradition continues with Kira.
She had a great time! She didn't take naps for 2 days and as soon as we got her in the car and it started moving on Sunday she was out!

Playing dress up with Kyla and my G-Funk

Rinny Rinny's cute little face!

I haven't seen her in ages and she was born right when we moved so I was surprised and so happy when she jumped right into my arms and let me tickle her

She is so cute!


Kira playing dress up with her cousins!

Kira and i are planning another trip in March so we will be down to see you all soon!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!