Monday, January 25, 2010

End of January Update


There was not too much happening the last part of January for us. My friend Korie and my Mom came up for a crafting weekend that kind of went bust as I got sick and spent Saturday morning puking up dinner (NO ANNOUNCEMENT, I WAS JUST SICK)
Anyway, Kira and have spent the rest of the month going to the Library on Mondays, running errands during the week and for the past week pretty much staying inside because of the rain. Kira has decided that she doesn't like the rain and won't go out if she has a choice.
Kira is keeping busy and surprises me every day with the stuff she comes up with. Like stepping on a stool and saying, "Look Mom Mom, I'm taller!"... I mean who taught her that?
She still loves to count and loves Maisy books right now. We can't leave the library without one.





Next month, Tennille is finishing up and actually putting on her first Blue & Gold Banquet, and a trip down to Cali maybe in the works for us.... no promises though.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

She's so cute. I love her old school phones...My cousin and I had some just like them that we used to play with at my grandma's house.

Chiemi said...

That girl is SUCH a doll! I her taller story. So cute.