Friday, April 17, 2009

Flashback Friday



This is a not so long ago flash back - but then again - it's been 9 years! I LOVE this picture of me, taken by Korie I do believe, for so many reasons!
This picture was taken on the train from Glouster to London. It was NOT a short trip but we had a good day. This picture reminds me of that trip, it was such a FUN trip... I miss that sweater, I lost it at Diseyland I think a few weeks later.
I like the lighting and just the low key way I'm sitting....
Thanks Korie, for taking such a great picture

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was my sweater as well by the way. You replaced it with a Grey one. They were out of blue ones

Unknown said...

that is one of my favorite pictures of you as well... Your welcome... Every once in a while i get a Great picture....