Friday, February 6, 2009

Flashback Friday

This is totally unrelated to Flashback Friday but Kira is currently sitting in her highchair with the cookie I gave her (from last night's enrichment) and she systematically scraped all the frosting off and left the cookie.... she has a serious sweet tooth and at 17 months can split an Oreo in half perfectly! Anyway... onto Flashback Friday...


This is me (duh) and my good friend Natasha at our Junior Prom. I loved my dress!
Anyway, Natasha was an exchange student from Belarus and we got to be friends in German Class... we still email every once in a while.
I don't have a picture from Senior Prom because I didn't go... Junior Prom was such a bust and though I was asked, I didn't want to deal with the dress and shoes etc so I didn't go....

Here is a picture of my friend Rachael and me the night of Senior Prom... I believe there was a Seminary Activity or church dance or something, so they stopped by and we took this picture...
Moving to Ohio was probably the hardest move I ever made but I did gain alot out of that move... without that move I'm not sure where my testimony would be. And I made some good friends there too!
'til next week

No comments: