Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh my... they grow up so fast

So I was blog lurking today and happened upon Nancee-used-to-be-Phillips blog and she was writing how having her baby grow up so fast doesn't make her sad and I had to agree with her... I loved Kira as a baby but as she got older things got a little easier... sure there will always be the odd 1am wake-up call and dirty diapers to change (at least until she's 2/ 2 1/2) but I wake up everyday looking forward to the interactions of Kira... This is what I got today (please excuse the voice, I caught a headcold) while Kira and I were eating lunch... Now I haven't talked to a lot of people but I really think she is too young to be doing this... she's not even 13 months yet.... but here it is...

3 comments:

Cherish said...

She's such a cutie!

Unknown said...

she is one smart cookie...

Jo said...

love it! i hate the messy stage where they have to feed themselves but they are rubbish and it goes everywhere. you use twice as much food for them to get enough too! we are just at the tail end of this stage at 21 months. he can mostly feed himself quite well at last....:)