Monday, July 14, 2008

Memories..... in the corners of my mind..

I am taking up the challenge from Kris.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! reminisce away...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

"Dr Pepper the Lager of Choice" The wonderful Trip to England...

Kris said...

Halloween was great! I had heard so much about Jacob - he and Norm knew each other well. It was great to finally meet him and you too! It was fun just hanging out-you guys were down to earth! (And your baby was/is beautiful!)

Unknown said...

I loved that trip... Hanging out with you and the woman in your family... You really get to know a person by the craziness in thier family... You made me cry i almost forgot about the floor eating toast and talking about nothing... Good old days... I am telling you...but much better times to come...

Michelle said...

Sitting at your Aunt's house on the waterfront in Seattle and eating top ramon as we watched movies and danced.

That was great.

Miss you,

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Going to lunch together

Unknown said...

"I'm only 18!" (19, 20, etc!)

DeAnne said...

I have 2 fun memories! I remember driving home from utah and spinning out in the snow in your car and getting stuck on the side of the road. And I remember driving to the beach with you and my sisters. It was the first time I was attending anything for the singles ward, and you guys were discussing what guys I would be interested in. I told you that I liked dark guys and you said something like, "well there's nazar, and he's good looking, but he's so annoying, I can't stand him!" Oh the good old days!