Thursday, April 17, 2008

This is a test..... too see who really reads this thing....





See that sign? That sign above this writing... That sign will be what you see if you come to visit Jacob and I in the next few years... that's right... you read that right... we are moving to Vegas....

Jacob has found a job as a deputy inspector at a lab in Vegas. This is a great opportunity for him to get a lot of experience and still allow me to stay home with Kira. Jacob is going up on Monday the 28th (agh) to start his training and then I'll be joining him the middle of May.

While we will miss everyone here loads and loads we are really excited to make this change in our lives. We have an apartment lined up and I'll post a link when everything is certain.

Anyway, that is our newest annoucement.... please no one mention htis to Grandma... I'll let her know soon.

Love you guys!

9 comments:

Cherish said...

WHAT? Well.... congratulations! I hope it works out great for you guys. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Yeah we will be that much closer. I'm happy

susy and martin said...

We'll have an excuse to go to Vegas! Fabulous! Wish you guys the best.

Katz said...

You guys are going to LOVE it up there. I miss it terribly. If you need any info on local stuff, let me know. :) We lived up off the 95 and Durango.

Janelle said...

I am excited for you, but so sad for me...boo hoo hoo!

Jaime said...

We didn't even get to say good-bye, but we wish you all the luck in the world.

Michelle said...

Congrats! I read your posts. I am so happy for you both. I really hope this works out for the both of you!

Love ya,

Michelle

Daisy Paige said...

Congrats on the job! I totally empathize that you're getting there in time for summer, but just remember that it's only 2-3 months long. The rest of the year is awesome!

Shelly said...

I am getting so excited :) And I just can't hide it.....