Saturday, June 30, 2007

Baby Shower



















My baby shower was the 23rd and it was so fun!!! Auntie M and Cheryl did a wonderful job with everything.... we had a wonderful cupcake tower.... the cupcakes were wonderful. I got to see so many people I hadn't seen in a while! Just wanted to thank everyone that helped and came and ate and had fun! We got a lot of wonderful things but moreso I got to see people that I love. Austin helped me open most of the presents but was a little disappointed with their outcomes. It was good to have Mom and Hanni come with Austin and Michael... it was a long trip for them but it was much appreciated. The count down is 56 days.... I'll keep you all posted.



4 comments:

jo said...

glad your baby shower went well, and that your mom and hanni made it too. hope you got lots of presents!!!! wish i could have been there too.

Cherish said...

Fun! Generally though, when you take a picture holding a cute blanket, you don't completely cover your head with it!!!

Unknown said...

Love the photos... The Shower was awesome...

Cherish said...

Time for a new post! You don't have to have belly pics, just tell us how you're feeling. :)