Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day

We spent Memorial Day in Paso Robles. We had a great time looking at all of the old cars and I spent a lot of time people watching because being on my feet for that long is making my hips hurt. After about 6 hours at the show we drove down to Pismo Beach and took a walk along the water. Then we drove up to San Luis Obispo for dinner and had a great Tri-Tip. (Jacob of course had the ribs). On Sunday we drove out to San Simion to see the Elephant Seals. They are crazy!!! Fighting with each other all of the time. Pictures of the cars aren't loading but it's only 84 days until Kira is here so I hope you enjoy her pictures.
Will keep you updated as things go along!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww, KIRA is almost here. I can't wait until she comes out and joins the world. That is such a beautiful name. Who picked it, you or Jacob? Well, I love the pics!

Michelle

LJ said...

Ag man she is growing so nicely, cannot wait to meet the little princess, best you bring her out to SA to meet her other family. Take good care and keep on blogging, love Lan

Chris said...

Awesome. Congratulations. What is the due date? I will subscribe to your blog so i don't miss any updates. You can check our blog too if you feel so inclined: http://jensenexploits.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are doing good. Your hips are spreading. She is looking good. Have you thought of spelling Kira with a Y instead of a I just thought I would pass it along. See you soon
Hanni

Unknown said...

She is getting so big... I am so excited for you guys... She is almost here...